Terry joined Rubenstein & Pitts in 2011. He was formerly a managing partner at Fuller, Tubb, Pomeroy & Stokes and also spent a few years managing the litigation department at McAlister, McAlister, McKinnis & Tuggle.
During his 30 years of practice, Terry has been called upon to assist clients in hundreds of cases of dispute resolution, many of which included complex litigation and arbitration. He has an impressive record of jury and bench trial victories.
Terry presently handles all types of personal and business disputes before federal and state courts as well as state agencies, arbitration panels, administrative tribunals and mediators. He compliments his dispute resolution practice by helping clients with all types of general civil and business needs including negotiating and drafting contracts, employment issues, real estate matters, and a vast array of other issues.
- J.D. from Oklahoma City University (1985)
- B.B.A. in Accounting from Oklahoma Christian University (1982)
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma State courts
- United States District Courts for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Indian Tribal Courts throughout Oklahoma
Phone: (405) 340-1900 ext.106
Fax : (405) 340-1001