Todd A. McKinnisAttorney
Todd A. McKinnis
“I want to provide more than simple legal knowledge. It is my desire to provide valuable counsel by combining legal know how with collective business transactional experience. I strive to be a valuable asset to the transactions my clients are trying to complete.”
Todd has had over 20 years of practice, primarily in the areas of real estate, commercial law, corporate and partnership law, charitable and nonprofit organizations. His practice and abilities allow him to serve as a virtual outside general counsel for many privately held Oklahoma corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Todd aspires to help individuals get their product or service to the market. He enjoys handling the legal aspects of business so they can focus their time and attention on their business.
Todd represents closely held businesses in all aspects of their operations, from formation to dissolution and virtually every legal matter that impacts their business operation.
- J.D. with distinction from University of Oklahoma College of Law (1994)
- B.A. in Political Science from University of Oklahoma (1989)
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers
- Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Secretary of the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon
- Former Chairman of the Edmond Chamber Board of Directors
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
Honors and Awards
- Edmond Citizen of the Year, 2006
Phone: (405) 340-1900 ext.122
Fax : (405) 340-1001