Leif E. SwedlowAttorney
Leif E. Swedlow
Leif brought his commercial law practice to Rubenstein & Pitts in July, 2018, after 15 years with Andrews, Davis, P.C. His passion for solving complex legal problems means that he serves as a go-to resource in a wide array of subjects, including aviation law, intellectual property, international sales, professional licensing, real estate and more.
Recent examples of Leif’s work include:
- Won approx. $2mil fraudulent transfer judgment against principals of a bankrupt oil & gas company
- Obtained appellate reversal of trial court’s refusal to compel arbitration in a case involving franchise businesses and complex UCC law issues.
- Won outright dismissals, affirmed in related appeals, preventing lawsuits from proceeding against a medical quality review & auditing contractor used by state Medicaid agency.
- Concluded terms for $20mil+ oil & gas equipment supply contracts exported to both Russia & Ukraine, including non-litigation resolution of shipping delays caused by hurricanes.
- Advised lenders and managed perfection of security interests on commercial aircraft loans with loan collateral leased to multiple foreign air carriers.
- BA in Political Science, Oklahoma City University, 1991
- JD Oklahoma City University School of Law, 1997
- AV Rated
- 10th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- US Supreme Ct.
- William J. Holloway American Inn of Court – Master