Stephanie Coulter is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law. Her practice as a transactional lawyer encompasses a broad range of corporate and business matters, including business entity formation and structuring, contract drafting and negotiations, asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, mergers, transaction financing, and the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing of real estate. During law school, Stephanie focused on Estate Planning for individuals and families preparing for family wealth transfer, taxation, and various tax planning matters.
The Stillwater, Oklahoma native, graduated cum laude from OCU Law in 2019 and holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University. While in law school, Stephanie was a Merit Scholar, named to the Dean’s List each semester, was a member of the Corporate Law Group and participated in the Jodi Marquette American Indian Wills Clinic where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Stephanie was a licensed Real Estate Broker in Massachusetts, worked in Hotel and Restaurant management on the island of Martha’s Vineyard and most recently was a member of the OnCue Marketing team.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (cum laude, 2019)
- Oklahoma State University
- Corporate Law Group
- The Jodi Marquette American Indian Wills Clinic
- Business entity formation and structuring
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Asset and stock acquisitions
- Transaction financing, and the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing
of real estate.